Monday, 10 May 2010

One week to go…

On top of the Volcanic Ash Cloud, British Airways cabin crew have just announced a strike which has put our departure in jeopardy. We have to wait until Thursday to find out whether our particular flight is cancelled and if it is we don’t know what’s going to happen. The strike is intended to last 20 days and we can not afford to push our trip back that far. So fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment